Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, March 6, 2009

Bargain of the Day


My BOTD for today is for all of you who suffer from dry, icky heels. This is a true miracle product and one that I owe all to a good friend of mine who introduced me to it many years ago:

The Swedish Clover Fot Fil


You can purchase this wonder tool at Sally for under $10 and believe me when I say, it is worth every penny. Simply keep this file in your shower, and whenever you take a shower, use it as the last step in your shower routine. Rub the coarse side on your heels first, then smooth everything out with the fine side. Instantly, you will see the rough, dead skin melt away, revealing your soft, goddess-like feet underneath.

And that's it! Just use it once a day in the shower and you will be amazed at the results. I like to use mine every day, and then lately I've been using the Gold Bond (see my earlier BOTD) lotion every night.

I should also mention that I've had the same file hanging in my shower for literally YEARS, and it still works as good as new. I have no idea how they do it, but this product is literally indestructible.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig