Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bargain of the Day (BOTD)


I'd like to introduce a new feature on my blog! (Wait. Who am I kidding? it's not a new feature, it's currently the only feature.)

My short and sweet, down and dirty, bargain of the day.

Today's bargain is Gold Bond Ultimate Healing Skin Therapy Lotion.

I like this product because you can buy it anywhere, it's between $5 and $7, and it works.

The consistency is more like a cream (definitely thicker than a lotion), the scent is fresh and clean without being too heavy, and it really delivers on the moisture. I love the way it glides on the skin, and on those nights when your feet are driving you crazy because they feel like sandpaper, this instantly smooths them.

Now don't get me wrong, it's not a wonder product. If your feet are like mine, they'll be rough again in two or three days, but if you continue to use this lotion, you will keep a lid on the rough stuff. Give it a shot. And if you don't like it, send it my way! I'll pay you back in um...tarts?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig