Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, January 8, 2017

Ulta Love Your Skin Event Day 1 Beauty Steals, Freebies, Hot Buys & Multipliers (Plus Additional Online-Only Beauty Steals Just Added)


The Ulta Love Your Skin event is live! Here's your daily reminder of all of the deals that you can snag both in-store and online unless otherwise noted.

PLEASE NOTE: Ulta has added additional online-only Beauty Steals to their calendar of events. I have added them to my blog post here for easy reference (a lot of you were hoping for a First Aid Beauty deal, and there is one! Also, Karuna sheet masks will be BOGOFREE and there are lots of other new deals).

PLATINUM MEMBERS: free shipping on all Beauty Steals. If you are having an issue with getting free shipping with a Beauty Steal below, please call Ulta customer service and hopefully they will credit your account if you are charged shipping. I am Platinum and when I tested this with the Dermalogica kit Beauty Steal below I did not receive free shipping, so I called Ulta and showed them the free shipping Platinum Perk notation on the top of this page. They could not figure out why it wasn't working and they offered to credit me for the shipping fees after I placed my order.

  • Beauty Steals for Sunday, 1/8 only:
  • Algenist Genius Vit C Serum or Eye Cream - $37-59 (reg $74-118); FREE deluxe sample Reveal Primer with any Algenist purchase
  • (ONLINE ONLY) Dermalogica Meet Dermalogica Kit - $15 (reg $30); FREE Flawlessly Smooth Skin Set with any $60 Dermalogica purchase (NOTE: you may also have an offer in your account for 5x points on all Dermalogica purchases valid now through 1/14! Log into your account here and go to your My Rewards tab to see if you have this offer available to activate)

Other Gifts with Purchase:
  • Special Love Your Skin Event skincare GWPs here
  • While supplies last: spend $40 on Buxom Cosmetics and receive 3 free gifts (mini Lip Polish in Dolly, full size Hold the Line eyeliner in Call Me, and full size Lip Polish in Trixie) (Thanks to reader Ashley Wade for the tip!)
  • Click here to view all GWPs


Hot Buys (available now through 1/28):

Other Skincare Items Currently on Sale:
  • Pur Cosmetics skincare - 25% off (thanks to reader @prettymatte for the tip!)
  • Click here to view other current skincare sales (NOTE: you can use code 400469 to receive $3.50 off $15 with sale items that are not prestige; this code does NOT work with prestige skincare or the value sets above since they are Hot Buys and Hot Buys are excluded from coupons)

Current Multipliers (log into your account here and go to your My Rewards tab to see if you these offers available to activate):
  • 5X Points on all IT Cosmetics purchases (ends 1/14) (Thanks to reader Cathy for the tip!)
  • 5X Points on all Urban Decay purchases (ends 1/14/)
  • 5X Points on all Dermalogica purchases (ends 1/14)
  • 5X Points on all Living Proof, Deva Curl, Alterna and Kenra Jumbo shampoo and conditioner purchases (ends 1/21)
  • 5X Points on all Salon, Dermalogica Skin Bar and Benefit Brow Bar Services (ends 1/28)

To view the Love Your Skin event full calendar of events, click here.
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Pur cosmetics skincare is 25% off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, girlie!!! Will add to the list! xo

      Delete
  2. I can't get free shipping with Dermalogica meet Dermaogica Kit Beauty Steal! I'm only trying to purchase one but isn't it free shipping?! I am platinum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I spent about 20 min on the phone with Ulta this morning about this (it happened to me also) and they told me they could not figure out why it wasn't giving me free shipping. They said that when I placed the order, to call back and if I was charged shipping, they would credit my account for the shipping fees. So definitely try calling Ulta before you place your order and make sure they tell you that too, OK? The person I spoke to wasn't aware of the Platinum Perk until I directed her to the Love Your Skin calendar page, but then she couldn't figure out why it wasn't working.

      I asked if there was a min purchase required (like maybe you have to spend over $15 and that's why the Dermalogica set wasn't showing free shipping) but she said she wasn't aware of one.

      I hope that helps a bit! :)

      Delete
    2. I bought the Algenist serum and the Dermalogica Kit. The shipping was free plus it gave me a free Algenist primer and the 27 piece sampler. Maybe there is a dollar threshold?? Thanks for keeping us informed of the deals G!

      Delete
    3. Hey Lori! I specifically asked the rep about that, because I know there was one for the last 21 Days of Beauty event, but she said, "Not that I'm aware of". But I will try adding just the $37 Algenist product to my cart and see what happens. Since that's under $50 but over $15, I think we'll have our answer if I get free shipping!

      Delete
    4. I called customer service and they said to call back when the order has shipped and they will give me back the shipping! Thanks for everything you do :)

      Delete
  3. Hi G! Just wanted to let you know It Cosmetics also is on 5x bonus points as well through 1/14.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh thank you, Cathy!! Will added to the list! xoxo

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig