Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, October 1, 2016

NEW Nordstrom-Exclusive Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator Palette Now Available for Pre-Order (Free Shipping + 3 Free Samples)


Thanks so much to reader @erinrae_xoxo on Instagram for this hot tip!

There's a new Nordstrom-exclusive Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator Palette HERE that's now available for pre-order for $30. This will ship on or around 10/14 (not this Friday but next) and you will not be billed until it ships. Free shipping on all orders at Nordstrom, plus your choice of 3 free beauty samples at checkout (as of the time of publication, the deluxe MAC Strobe Cream sample is still available). Also, if you spend at least $35 on any Laura Geller products, you will receive FREE deluxe samples of Spackle Hydrating Under-Makeup Primer (0.5 oz.) and Balance-n-Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation in Medium (0.06 oz.)

Shades in this palette include:

- Ballerina (a candlelit, rose gold)

- Gilded Honey (an effervescent caramel honey)

- Peach Glow (a peachy champagne shimmer)

0.07 oz.
Made in Italy

UPDATE: Laura Geller has confirmed in the comments on their Instagram that the weight of this palette is 0.07 oz. PER INDIVIDUAL PAN (0.07 oz. is the exact size of a ColourPop Super Shock Eyeshadow, for reference). So you'll be getting a total of  0.21 oz. of product for $30 (one full-size Baked Gelato Illuminator is 0.16 oz. for $26). (Thanks to reader @beautybudgetcollection on Instagram for that tip!)

Thanks again, @erinrae_xoxo, for the hot tip about this new release!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I want this one so bad but I'm definitely going to wait for clarification on the size, I know if it's the tiny sizes I'll end up returning it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CONFIRMED! I just updated my post! Laura Geller has confirmed that each pan is 0.07 oz., for a total of 0.21 oz. for the entire palette. Order away! :D

      Delete
  2. I ordered it and nordstroms cancelled my order for the samples !!! I called and rep told me yes your Laura gelled is on pre order but samples were canceled

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that's odd, since all beauty orders come with 3 free samples. Did they explain why?

      Delete
    2. The same thing happened to me when I placed my order. I got an email the next day that my samples were canceled.

      Delete
  3. Is the perversion mascara sample still available?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Over the last year or year and a half I have purchased these three highlighters as singles so I don't need this. However, this has got to be the best deal for some of the prettiest highlighters available. I think it trumps Becca, Bobbi Brown and the Laura Mercier palettes, and you just can't beat that price! Excellent all around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shades, but if I am going to spend the money on three shades, I want more than a sponge brush for highlighting.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig