Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, September 4, 2016

Amazon Luxury Beauty Deals


Just a quick post to let you know about some new (well new-to-me, at least!) deals that I just spotted in the Amazon Luxury Beauty Department (free shipping with Prime). If you are an Amazon Luxury Beauty Department first-time customer, you can enter code LUXBEAUTY at checkout to receive 15% off your order as long as the items you purchase are both sold and shipped by Amazon. So that code should work nicely with all of the items below. (I first posted about this code back in March but it's still working.)

(All of the items below are both sold and shipped by Amazon)







Please note that as with many items sold on Amazon, the prices can fluctuate so they may be different than what you see listed above by the time you read this post.

See all sale items in the Amazon Luxury Beauty Department HERE.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. FYI: If you like Cane +Austin, I got the Acne Texture Pads 2%/5% salicylic and glycolic 60 peels for $4 a box at Marshalls, marked down from $29.99 and retails for $60. I bought both boxes they had there. I felt like I found treasure:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that is a treasure. I don't have one of those stores near me or j would be trying too. I have small tiny breakouts in my chin and around the crease of my nose. I'm oily skin all of the time. So I'm always on any good bargain that leans that way. CONGRATS.

      Delete
  2. Also, Amazon today had Peter Thomas Roth matifying gel marked down to $17.99 Prime (free shipping) or like $15.00 plus shipping. It's usually like $35. I've wanted it for a long time and I finally got it today. It wasn't available in travel size so I didn't get it with my PTR order.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like an AWESOME deal. I'm oily skin all the time and would probably like that one. Already spent money on sales and trying to control myself. A lot of good ones this weekend. Elf has free shipping and a cpl things I have been wanting to try. So excited for that one. Then a sale on IG from a YT and blogger beautybuzzhub.ALOT OF NICE HIGHEREND PRODUCTS for sale and u can tell barely used if at all. Nars eyeshadows, Too faced palettes, all kinds of blush,etc. check it if any one gets a chance. She is trustworthy.

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig