Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, August 5, 2016

Sally Beauty Clearance Sale Now through 8/7 In Stores and Online


Thanks to longtime reader Rita (@blkisbeauti on Instagram) for this tip!

Sally Beauty is having another red tag clearance sale both in-store and online HERE, now through 8/7. Now is the time to go hunting for those $2 China Glaze and OPI deals that always pop up during these sales! If you have multiple stores in your area, try to hit a few because inventory can vary from store to store. Also, I'm not 100% sure this will apply, but right now Sally is running a B2G1FREE sale on all polishes (all brands) so you may be able to buy 2 clearance polishes and get 1 free (you'd get the lowest-priced polish as the freebie, of course).

CODES:

For online purchases, use code 444872 to receive $5 off $25 or code 888285 for $3.50 off $10 (if you use the $5 off $25 code, that's basically like getting free shipping).

For in-store purchases, click here to get a $3.50 off $10 coupon to print or receive via text or email to show in store.

Thanks again, Rita, for the tip!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Thanks for this! I just went to my local and nabbed two differwnt Orly French Manicures for $2.09ea and an OPI for $1.60. I could have gotten more if I hadn't given myself a spending limit first. But maybe I shouldn't thank you - I'm supposed to be in a polish no-buy!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig