Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Now through 7/27: Wet n Wild Summer Sale


Just a quick note in case you haven't heard!

Wet n Wild is having a Summer Sale with 25% off sitewide (no exclusions) now through tomorrow, 7/27. No code required and free shipping on orders $35+.

This could be a nice time to pick up some of their limited edition items that some of you have a hard time finding locally. The Summer 2016 MegaGlow Highlighting Powders are still out of stock, but they have the Ombre Blushes which were previously only available at Target, and some other things that may interest you. I also noticed the Illumi-Naughty Highlighting & Concealing Pens are now listed in the Limited Edition section (I thought those were permanent) so you may want to grab a few if you love those and they're going away at some point. 
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Coffee break with Dani recently uploaded a video on the wet n wild brushes!! Everyone should check it out while planning their shopping cart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I thought the pens were perm also. Maybe I will go on IG and aske them if I remember. Lol. Usually can get companies to answer questions better that I have found for me. I'm not blogger or utuber just reg person. Lol. I wish I were maybe someday not a utuber maybe a blogger. I wouldn't know what to write about anyway and don't have a computer. Also noticed if u go on IG and leave posts a cpl times that u hope they make product perm. And a lot of other ppl do. Milani made their Amore lip Cremes perm. One can always hope. Thanks ur the best. I think. I did get their email earlier. Got to go at the doc

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received the Max Fanatic Mascara in my recent Target box. It is amazing. I just six on the site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Judy, what's the formula like? Is it more wet or dry? I've tried to find reviews, but there aren't many!

      Delete
  4. G I was looking through and megalast lipstick is not included. Pls tell me if I'm wrong. I wanna stock up all the colors :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does anyone know how much shipping is if your order is less than $35? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super Saver shipping is $4.69 to my address.

      Delete
    2. I don't see a "Super Saver" shipping option when I use the WnW website.

      You can start the check out process at WnW, and see the shipping options before entering any credit card information (it seems to take a moment or two for the shipping options to load after you’ve entered your billing and shipping information).

      It probably depends on what you order, and where you live, but I show "Smart Post Shipping" at $4.76 when I have 4 makeup items in my cart.

      I did place an order yesterday that totaled over $35, but after the 25% discount applied, my total was around $26 and I did receive free shipping.

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig