Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, June 9, 2016

Huge Beauty Clearance at Beauty Bay (Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders $22+)


I was just poking around the Beauty Bay website and noticed that they have a ton of products (696 to be exact!) on clearance HERE. Free worldwide shipping on orders $22.

The LA Splash Dia de Los Muertos Lip Lusters (swatches here) are no longer available on the LA Splash website (I believe they were LE for Fall 2015), and the purple shade in my pic above is now $13.10 (I believe these were $14 when they first came out, so it's not a huge savings but if you missed them and want them, there you go!).

The Algenist Firming & Lifting Cream 2.0 oz. ($56.90) is $94 at Sephora. Also, I spotted the Kevyn Aucoin The Sensual Skin Foundation on clearance for $36.10, which retails for $56 at Nordstrom. Oh, and that Cargo eyeshadow ($8.20) retails for $16 on the Cargo website. I happen to own the shade that's on clearance (St. Tropez) and it's a lovely base color (see reviews here).

Take some time to look through all the pages--there are tons of deals to be had!

Hope that helps!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. HSN has $10 off $25 beauty purchase with code 160688 which also works for existing customers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I was planning on doing a post tomorrow as a reminder for the Visa Checkout deal, so I'll add this to my post! :)

      Delete
  2. Body Shop sale!

    http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/specials/all-sale.aspx#/all-sale.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just tried it and I can't get it to work.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig