Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, June 2, 2016

Get a FREE Deluxe Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil (Your Choice of Shade) with ANY Online Order at Ulta


Thanks so much to several of you for this tip!

There's another new Ulta freebie! Right now you can get this deluxe Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil ($10 value) in your choice of shade for FREE with ANY online order at Ulta. Just add it to your cart and once you add anything else, it will go from $10 to free. As with all of these offers, you can also redeem this in-store if you have a coupon from Ulta in your email (check your emails today!).

As of the time of this post, the Devacurl deluxe freebie is still available too, so that's TWO deluxe freebies with ANY online order at Ulta right now:

Get this travel size Devacurl Low-Poo Delight Weightless Waves Mild Lather Cleanser ($10 value) FREE with ANY online purchase. Just add it to your cart and once you add anything else to your cart, it will go from $10 to free.

Also, I just checked and the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in JUST the shade Tesoro HERE is still in stock for $11.97 (reg $24). (Thanks again to reader Eman S for that tip!)

To check out all of this week's Ulta deals (there are many of them!) CLICK HERE
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I got the email for shade 6( deep). Went to Ulta today, got a PF item using a 3.00 off coupon and 40%. They gave me shade 2, said it was all they had. Way too light for me : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. This happened to me too, on the same shade! What a bummer. I don't want to order anything online and pay shipping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does anyone know why some people didn't get the email? Or how to get it ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the pencil mailed to me in a sweet little box cross-promoting the brow bar and the new pencil that appears to be similar to my Anastasia pencil in that it has a spoolie brush on one end. Maybe because I bought my last Anastasia at Ulta? Anyhow it's a great shade and works nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I received the coupon in my email and redeemed it...the coupon showed the color 2/Light which I probably would have tried anyhow, but I did end up placing an online order to pick up the next darker color 3/Medium as well.

    I have dark brown hair and often, oddly enough, shades like blonde and taupe often work well for me. I'm using brown products to fill things in a bit, define my brows in a subtle way.

    Unfortunately, the 2/light version ended up being too light, so I'm glad I made an online purchase to pick up the other color. It does go on smoothly, blends nicely.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig