Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, June 24, 2016

A Look Inside QVC Today's Special Value: IT Cosmetics It's All About You Customer Favorites Collection


I literally just went to my PO Box, picked up this package from IT Cosmetics, opened it, photographed it, and wrote this post as quickly as I possibly could. This must be a record for me, but when it comes to beauty deals, you know I'm not kidding around!

I hope this post gives you a better idea of what you can expect if you purchase the IT Cosmetics It's All About You Customer Favorites Collection, which is the QVC Today's Special Value NOW and available HERE for the next 24 hours at $59.94 + $3 shipping (it's also available on Easy Pay with 3 monthly installments of $19.98). Tomorrow night, the price will revert back to $72.50 (if you click that link and the price is back to $72.50, then you missed the deadline).

So let's not waste any time--here's a closer look!


This set contains four full-size items (actually, one is super-size but we'll get to that in a moment), plus two sample packets.


From left to right:
  • Je Ne Sais Quoi Hydrating Color Awakening Lip Treatment (full-size)
  • Tightline 3-in-1 Mascara Primer (full-size)
  • CC+ Cream Illumination in Fair, Light, Medium, Tan, or Rich (super-size)
  • Heavenly Skin CC+ Skin Perfecting Brush (full-size)

PLEASE NOTE: The Je Ne Sais Quoi Hydrating Color Awakening Lip Treatment and Heavenly Skin CC+ Skin Perfecting Brush are brand new products and this is their worldwide launch. I also want to mention that the regular full-size CC+ Cream Illumination is 1.08 oz. and retails for $38. The tube in this set is a special super-size version that contains 2.53 oz. (it's HUGE--it's like a full-size tube of toothpaste!). So you're getting more than double the amount of the full-size CC cream here. In other words, the value of the CC cream alone is worth more than the retail price of this entire set.







I received the shade Medium, but you have your choice between Fair, Light, Medium, Tan, or Rich.





For additional product info, please see the listing on the QVC site HERE

I obviously didn't have time to try any of these products (see first paragraph of this post), but if there is anything here you would like me to review later down the road, please do comment below and let me know! One thing I CAN tell you is that this brush is extremely soft to the touch, and it's quite dense. It felt like a cloud when I brushed it against my cheek just now. 

Again, I hope this post helps give you a better idea of what you can expect if you order this set. If you end up ordering, I would love to hear from you!

A sample of this product was given to Nouveau Cheap for editorial purposes, either directly from the manufacturer or from the agency that works on behalf of the manufacturer. All reviews on NouveauCheap.Blogspot.com are the honest opinion of its author and editorial samples do not, in any way, affect the outcome of product reviews. For more information, click here.
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. I saw this email earlier this evening, but glad I saw your post to remind me! I love these IT Cosmetics TSV sets, I've purchased several. I think every IT Cosmetics brush and probably just about all their products I've ever bought were thru these sets. And good timing because I was just noticing my tube of this CC cream was sputtering, so it must be running low. I don't really use any other foundation or powder, it's all IT Cosmetics for me. I also needed a new Tightline, I love to get every lash with the skinny brush.

    So, yeah, ordered the Light...and it says it will be here by July 1st!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and I am pretty amped about the new lip product, too... I love lip balms (just about anything other than a traditional lipstick), so I'm glad to add this to my collection...not that it needs it...but hey this is a treatment :D

      Delete
  2. Hi G! Do you have light/ fair skin? Does this Medium shade work for you? I'm trying to figure out which one will work for me. I think Tan is the one I'll choose because Rich is too dark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How does the medium shade look on you?I'm an NC20 and I'm torn between the medium and light. Can you let me know which one you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm usually in between medium and tan so when I see a shade Medium-Tan, that's what I get and usually works. Tan alone sometimes is too dark and medium alone, sometimes turns out too light for me :'( So don't know which one to choose.. Also, I've never tried this particular CC+ Illumination foundation, only the regular, so not sure how I feel about the "Illumination" part. Some gals have said it's too shimmery for their liking. 🤔 But still looks like a good deal!

      Delete
    2. I have the same problem, being in between the medium and tan range with this cc cream. I buy the big size in medium then I just go to ulta and buy the small travel size in tan and mix the 2 on the back of my hand! I use more of the medium (especially in the winter months) so it works out perfect

      Delete
  4. I just discovered your blog & I'm hooked. Thank goodness for friends😊
    Your suggestions, personal touch & thorough product info is amazing!
    You are not just fluffing your way through & being cute on your blog💄❣

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish they'd offered this with the original CC cream. It's dewy enough for my combo skin. The illumination would make my face look super greasy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too!! I got a sample of the original cc cream from Ulta( I made my own sample, since they are kinda weird about sampling) and I love it. I'm not sure how I'd like the illumination aspect. I always use a touch of highlighter where I want it anyway. I don't want my entire face to be shimmery.

      Delete
    2. Agree. I already have oily skin, so I only like to add highlighter to my cheekbones. My skin produces enough "illumination" everywhere else on its own. 😜

      Delete
  6. I saw this featured on Budget Beauty Blog and cracked up at the photo of the CC Cream next to the regular size. It's friggin HUGE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks neat, though I'm having a hard time figuring out how something that's just launching in this set can already be a "customer favorite." Aren't customer favorites normally their bestsellers???

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an AWESOME deal!! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This runs lighter than the original! I am NW25, and I take light in the illumination but Medium in the Original. I prefer the illumination formula for my dry and oft patchy skin! 

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a great value, but, I've tried the foundation and I'm too oily for it. I'm hoping they formulate a matte version soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your blog! Such helpful info for us makeup junkies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I ordered this set. I was extremely torn on which shade to get. Was torn between Light and Medium... read and saw some reviews on YouTube.. choose Medium.. now reading that some people that are between Medium and Tan choose Medium as well.. thinking I may have choose wrong and this is might be a return or exchange (if an option). I have normal skin but am worried about it "greasy" looking as well. We will see, hoping I am not going to regret this and will instead find a new favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I ordered the set and used it yesterday without moisturizer and primer. It settled into my fine lines and was dry. Today I used my regular moisturizer and primer and absolutely love it! Will have to see how it holds up at the end of the day. I did not like using the brush - seemed to get cakey quickly, used my fingers and makeup sponge for the best coverage. I would like to know how the brush worked for others.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig