Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, May 16, 2016

Now through 5/20: Best of Algenist Set for 50% off ($60; Reg $120) + Free Shipping + 3 Free Samples


I know we have a lot of Algenist fans around here (myself included), but if you're like me, then you probably wait for good deals before you make a purchase. I don't think I have ever purchased a single Algenist product at full-price because, if you're patient, you'll get great deals like this one:

Now through 5/20, you can get the Best of Algenist Collection on the Algenist site HERE for 50% off  ($60; reg $120) with code BESTOFALG at checkout. Free shipping on orders $30+ and your choice of 3 free samples at checkout. This is a better deal than at Sephora, where this exact set is now on sale for $96.

This set includes:
  • 4 oz Gentle Rejuvenating Cleanser 
  • 1 oz Advanced Anti-Aging Repairing Oil 
  • 1 oz GENIUS Ultimate Anti-Aging Cream 
  • 0.23 oz Complete Eye Renewal Balm 

Just the 1.0 oz. Genius Cream alone retails for $75, so this is an EXCELLENT deal at $60 + free shipping (plus your choice of 3 free samples at checkout). You're basically paying $15 per item! If you're an Algenist fan or have always wanted to try their products, I would jump on this one if you have room for it in your budget right now!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. If you choose auto-delivery you get an additional 10% off making it $48. Don't know if you knew but thought I would share. Thanks for all your hard work on the awesome deals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, thank you so much for that tip, Amy!! That's great to know! :D

      Delete
  2. I just got my auto-delivery of my QVC order, its 2 Algenist serums. Btw, Belk is having a flash sale tomorrow. 30 off 100.00. Beauty is included.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whaaaa? Randi, thank you so much for the tip! I didn't get an email from Belk about that--is there any way you can forward the details to me? Thank you!!

      Delete
    2. I got the email, but it says that cosmetics/fragrance are excluded.

      Delete
    3. Aaah, thank you so much, Chia. Bummer! :(

      Delete
    4. crap, I did not read closely enough. I read thru the exclusions and did not see beauty. Just read again and saw cosmetics/fragrances. Bummer.

      Delete
  3. What are your thoughts on the repairing oil?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig