Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Cover FX Friends & Family Sale Now through 5/21 (US & Canada)


Thanks so much to reader Subira for this hot tip!

The Cover FX Friends & Family Sale has begun and now through 5/21, you will receive 20% off when you spend $20+, no code required. This sale is available on both the US site HERE, and the Canada site HERE. Free shipping (US) on orders $50+ and your choice of 2 free samples at checkout (free shipping and 2 samples on orders $75+ in Canada).

PS: I tried the codes I could find online and none of them work with this offer. If you find a code that DOES work, I would be grateful if you left a comment below and filled us in!

Thanks again, Subira, for the great tip!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I wonder if you are new to coverfx site the 15% off coupon applies? I just signed up but waiting for discount code

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig