Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, May 30, 2016

Amazon Beauty Boxes Back in Stock (Prime Members Only)


Thanks so much to reader Virginia for this tip!

If you missed out on the latest Amazon Beauty Box, you're in luck because it's back in stock HERE! If you missed my previous posts about this, this box is for Prime members only and it retails for $9.99 + free shipping. After you purchase this box, Amazon will give you a credit for the full retail price of the box ($9.99) to use on the Amazon site, so basically this box is free. The only catch is that you must use your credit to purchase items from THIS PAGE. So be sure to give that page a look, to be sure that you'll be able to use your credit on things you actually want!

If you missed my previous posts on 5/17, at that time Amazon had several different boxes available. At the time of publication, THREE of these boxes are now back in stock (in addition to the beauty box above), in case you want to check them out:

Women's Skincare and Oral Care Sample Box ($14.99 + $14.99 credit)
Sports Nutrition Sample Box ($9.99 + $9.99 credit)
Amoretti Syrup Sample Box ($9.99 + $9.99 credit)

Thanks again, Virginia, for the hot tip!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Wow, this is great! I went ahead and bought the box. Now what do I have to do to get the $9.99 credit assigned?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing! Amazon will email you when your credit is in your account (after the box ships), and in the email there will be a link to the items that qualify. :)

      Delete
    2. I received my box a week ago Monday and I still have no clue how to get the credit.

      Delete
  2. The Amoretti sryups are a great deal because 3 of the small bottles usually sell for $10.99 and here you are getting 8 for $9.99! They are great to use in smoothies, frappuccinos and Italian sodas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought one (12.40pm). Rad! Thank you, and Virginia, for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Done! I've been wanting to try the Infallible foundation, which I will get with my credit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Glad others were able to snag the box as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just used my credit: you go to Amazon.com/Sample-Box and it comes up with the credits you have and then a list of what you can order. I used my $9.99 to get a three piece set of shampoo/conditioner/serum (not a luxe brand but still!) and feel great about this deal. I wasn't all that impressed with the items in the sample box (the luxury box was much better) but I did like getting my money back. They are going to kill the other subscription box services if this keeps up.

    BTW, there are two boxes, Happy Mess and something else like it by Stickii, lots of stickers and planner stuff. Mysubscriptionaddiction.com has the codes to get the first of each for $5.00, which is great as they usually run $24.99. The only catch is you have to cancel by June 24 if you order now or you continue to get billed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi G. Ok.. so not really much of a makeup girl but i do like to try out new things... Let's just say you got me hooked on your blog (love it!) with this post. Ordered on 5/30, got it on 6/30, now trying all the little and not so little things in here. I actually may like the skincare and oral care box a bit more than the Make up/Hair sample one. Already can tell I don't like the Cerave sunscreen. Although.. if i want to dress up like Queen Elizabeth I for Halloween and i run out of my lead based face paint, i can definitely use it.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig