Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, March 3, 2016

New Sonia Kashuk Products & Clearance Sightings at Target

Thanks to my pal Jen of The Budget Beauty Blog for the tip that the new Sonia Kashuk Knock Out Beauty Collection is now up on the Target site HERE (it's also popping up in-store). There are liquid lipsticks, a new nude palette, and much more in this collection (including the highlighter you see above).

I adore the boxing theme of this collection and the story behind it. From the Target press release:

With the inspiration of women as the ultimate fighters—powerful beings that should be communicating self-love—Knock Out Beauty came to life. Partnering with female artist Dana Louise Kirkpatrick, Sonia created a collection intended to advocate, inspire and transform women everywhere. The limited-edition line includes brush sets, cosmetics and accessories, all covered in Dana Louise's brilliantly-designed artwork and empowering words.

image credit: @kristinalaurie for Nouveau Cheap
New Sonia Kashuk clearance sightings at Target

I also want to mention that there are some new clearance items in the Sonia Kashuk aisle at Target right now! Thanks to reader @kristinalaurie on Instagram for kindly sharing the above pic. She found the No. 16 synthetic multi-purpose brush (originally $18.99, marked down to $5.68) and the No. 2 blusher brush (originally $17.99, marked down to $5.38) at her local Target this week.

I'd also like to thank reader Courtney Dorian for leaving this super helpful comment on the You Tell Me page yesterday:

Hey everyone! This is my first time posting here, but this is too good not to share. I LOVE Sonia Kashuk brushes and I always find one (or seven) that I have to add to my collection. I just went into Target to pick up a back up of the Blusher No. 02, and it scanned as $5.38!!!! The brush is normally $15.99!! So of course I pulled a G and scanned every single TOOLS brush. Wouldn't you know it - the No. 16 Synthetic Domed Multi-Purpose was also on sale for $5.68, normally $17.99. There were also a couple on sale for $9.99! Go scan at your Targets- they weren't marked at mine, and we love a secret sale. These brushes are bomb.

The moral of this story: if you're a Sonia Kashuk fan, get over to your local Target ASAP and see what you can find. And don't forget to scan at the red scanner box if you don't see any clearance stickers!

Thanks again, Jen, @kristinalaurie, and Courtney Dorian, for the great tips and pics. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Hi hun..I messaged you on instagram about a mistake on the Target site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got both of the brushes pictured all thanks to you G! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Target in Santa Clarita did not have the brushes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My other Target in Valencia did have the #2, it was not marked with any stickers. I scanned it and it came up " Item not found". I pulled up your post, brought it up to the self-checkout and was ready to show the cashier, but as I was explaining to a supervisor, he scanned it and it came up 5.38 ( as a Revlon Item). No biggie, as long as I got it. THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are they revamping the product line or discontinuing Sonia Kashuk products entirely? There's nothing in stock nor have the products been replenished. Can't find out anything on line.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig