Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, February 7, 2016

Last Day: All One 'n Only Argan Oil Products BOGOFREE at Sally (In-Store and Online)

I'm not sure how I missed this in my previous Sally Beauty emails but in case you did too, I wanted to let you know that today (2/7) is the last day to get One 'N Only Argan Oil haircare and hair color BOGOFREE at Sally Beauty, both in-store and online HERE. Also, their styling tools are $10 off. Just add at least two items to your cart and one will be free at checkout.

If you're ordering online, use code 444872 for $5 off your $25+ purchase. Using this code is almost like getting free shipping, since shipping on orders under $50 is $5.95 (free on orders $50+).

Since these products are regularly $9.99+, this is a nice time to stock up on favorites or try something new (this line has lots of positive reviews on Makeup Alley here).

Hope that helps!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Just so you know- the sephora favorites lash stash to go is back in stock. It's $25 for five deluxe sample mascaras and a voucher to redeem for a full size tube of one of the mascaras. You can also still use the "YOUYEAR" code for two deluxe samples with a $25 purchase instead of one.
    http://www.sephora.com/lash-stash-to-go-P395729?skuId=1702414

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the great tips, Suzanne!!

      Delete
  2. Sally Beauty also still had their Finger Paints nail polishes BOGO Free as well! I grabbed two the other day, and since each one is around $5-6, I grabbed two for that price! They aren't streaky, and they had quite a range of colors. Just wanted to let you know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy you posted about this...to make it even better when you buy two you get $3 off. So you buy two get one free and the item you are paying for is $3 off. This worked for me in store :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn! I missed this one. I LOVE the way One 'n Only Argan Oil smells. I use the oil not only on my hair but on my face too. I also put it on my legs after shaving them.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig