Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, February 20, 2016

Get $75 Worth of Clarins Products for $45 + Three Free Samples (Ends 3/2)

If you're a Clarins fan, you might want to jump on this one before it ends!

Now through 3/2 on the Gilt City site HERE, you can snag a free credit voucher that will give you $30 off any $75+ purchase on the Clarins website HERE. You do not need to pay a dime for this credit through Gilt City, and once you order you'll receive your special code to use on the Clarins site in your in-box within a few hours (or less). You will have until 3/13 to use this voucher on the Clarins site.

I just ordered this credit myself, and I immediately received an order confirmation via email, with a message saying that my voucher code would be delivered to my in-box within "a few hours". I then received my email with the voucher code 30 minutes later.

NOTE: With this voucher code, you'll receive $75 worth of product for $45. You get free shipping on orders $75+ on the Clarins site ($5 for orders under $75) plus 3 free samples with all orders. Clarins does not use your total pre-voucher to calculate shipping (I just tested it), so your order must amount to $75+ after you enter the voucher code to receive free shipping.

PS: Another incentive for grabbing this free voucher is that, occasionally, Gilt City will reactivate their vouchers at a later date. For example, I signed up for a similar Clinique voucher when it was available last year, and a few months later I receive an email from Gilt City letting me know that I could use the voucher AGAIN for another purchase during a specified time.

PPS: I've had a few Clarins items on my beauty wishlist for a while, so here's what I'm considering, if you're curious: Joli Rouge Lipsticks (I've seen so many raves about these), Beauty Flash Balm (a favorite of Lisa Eldridge), and Radiance Boosting Complexion Base in Rose.
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I work for Clarins and some other brands and you DEF need the Joli Rouge lippies! So creamy yet SO pigmented! Soft berry is my jam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bareminerals is having a one day sale, today only deal!
    12-piece Beauty Surprise Collection for $35 + free shipping ($172 value)

    https://www.bareescentuals.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-BareEscentuals-Site/en_US/Product-Show?pid=130367


    ReplyDelete
  3. Their eye cream is the bomb! I won $500.00 sephora Gift Card and took a chance on the restorative eye cream. It's fantastic for the dark eye circles and puffiness.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig