Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, February 12, 2016

First Look: NEW Maybelline Master Strobing Stick, Color Tattoo Liquid Chrome, Color Sensational The Loaded Bolds & The Colossal Spider Effect Mascara


I received some press info from Maybelline regarding Autumn/Fall 2016 New York Fashion Week, including a few new, yet-to-be-released products used by makeup artist Gato on the runways for the Brock Collection and Marissa Webb shows. 

Here's a look at some of the new Maybelline products you can expect to find in drugstores starting May/June 2016:


NEW Master Strobing Stick by Facestudio Illuminating Highlighter
The shade pictured is Porcelain, but I expect that there will be additional shades in the range when these hit stores.


NEW Color Sensational The Loaded Bolds Lipstick Collection
The shade pictured is Raging Raisin, but I'm sure there will be other shades in this collection.



NEW Color Tattoo Liquid Chrome 
The shade pictured is Silver Spark, but I'm sure there will be additional shades in this range when these hit stores.

NEW The Colossal Spider Effect Mascara
This new mascara should hit stores May 2016.

Makeup artist Benjamin Puckey using the upcoming The Colossal Spider Effect Mascara on models at the Wes Gordon show.

Not pictured:

NEW Lip Studio Shine Shot Glassy Top Coat
No pics or additional info at this time, but this product was used on models at the Jason Wu show and should hit stores June 2016.

Here's a photo of these products worn on the models at the Marissa Webb show:


Makeup artist Gato used Master Strobing Stick in Porcelain on the cheekbones, inner corners of the eyes, and cupid's bow. He applied Color Sensational The Loaded Bolds Lipstick in Raging Raisin to the lips with a lip brush for precision. He lined the eyes with Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner in Blackest Black (existing product; now in stores) and then drew on top of the black liner with Color Tattoo Liquid Chrome in Silver Spark. He then smudged The Colossal Spider Lash Mascara into the root of the eyelashes. 
SHARE:

23 comments

  1. How I wish they could make testers available in every drugstore for all makeup brands, how awesome would that be! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...maybe this version of Color Tattoo will work better for me than the ones in the pots did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are new color tattoo sticks available now in stores.

      Delete
    2. I didn't find the shadow sticks to be as good as the pots. The sticks are really difficult to blend and they don't wear well. I was very disappointed with them.

      Delete
  3. very excited about the liquid chromes !!!!

    i wonder if they're dupes for the armani eye tints .

    i hope they also expand the creamy matte range . it's one of my fave lipstick formulas .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Maybelline... Stop trying to make clumpy lashes happen... They're not going to happen! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right. Don't they already have chaotic lash sensation or something like that?

      Delete
    2. Agreed,ugh. First Chaotic then Anime now Spider? Bleh.
      That lipstick looks gorgeous though and I do like thier lipsticks in general.

      Delete
    3. Miss Manga already gives ugly spider-leg lashes. Yuck!

      Delete
  5. I was never interested in the color tattoo pots, and less interested in the pencils but the liquids on the other hand...I'm excited.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those Color Tattoos look awesome... I can't wait. And the lip color is much darker than I thought.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Spider Lash" mascara? Seriously? I'm creeped out and it hasn't even come out yet. No thanks, Maybelline!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same thing! Are they wanting our lashes to look bad?

      Delete
  8. There's eight colors in the Color Tattoo Liquid Chomes! These look very similar to the Cover Girl and Rimmel liquid eye shadows that are in the tube also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Rimmel liquid eye shadows went on clearance, I think they were discontinued. They work pretty well though.

      Delete
  9. I hope "Loaded Bolds" means that lipstick line will be bold and opaque.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spider lashes? I don't have to buy a new mascara for that look. I'll just use my old ones. But, I won't do that either. Just no to clumpy lashes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait to see the strobing stick and the price point. I won't pay $10 for Flower at Walmart no matter how much I want it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The silver spark eye stuff looks great, hopefully it doesn't crease! I'll wait for a review on that but I'm all over the Raging Raisin lip color soon as it hits shelves.
    Thanks for these posts on the new products!! Exciting stuff.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig