Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, January 24, 2016

Today Only (1/24): Free Shipping + Sales at The Body Shop

Here's a quick heads-up since I just received an email about this. Today only (1/24), all orders at The Body Shop ship free (no code required, no minimum required). Plus, you get your choice of a free sample at checkout.

The Holiday 2015 Glazed Apple Body Butter is on clearance for $10.50 HERE (normally $21). FYI, I've heard that this one smells like apple Jolly Ranchers, which makes me want to order it immediately. Check out all clearance items HERE, and all special offers HERE (3 for $12 travel sizes and more).

PS: While we're talking about The Body Shop, have any of you tried those new Shade Adjusting Drops yet? I also noticed that they have a new Essence Lotion and some new makeup items (select makeup is B2G1FREE or B3G2FREE right now).
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This is so tempting! They make my favorite toner of all time, so I put 5 of them in my cart at buy 3, get 2 free. Then it said I'd get 10% off for being a Love Your Body member, AND it gave me my birthday gift, even though my birthday is in December! Too bad I'm on a spending ban, otherwise I would've hit the Place Order button :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have amazing resolve to have not hit that button!!

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig