
image credit: @alluringcomplexions for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Rimmel Kate Sculpting & Highlighting Kits
I have an exciting new line from Rimmel to share with you today, thanks to two lovely readers!
First up, reader @alluringcomplexions on Instagram spotted the brand new Rimmel Kate Sculpting & Highlighting Kits (three shades in pretty rose gold packaging) at Walgreens this week, and kindly shared the above pic.
Also, reader @ebbilovesmakeup on Instagram spotted these at Walgreens as well this week, and kindly shared swatches of all three palettes:

image credit: @ebbilovesmakeup for Nouveau Cheap
001 Golden Sands, 002 Coral Glow, 003 Golden Bronze
@ebbilovesmakeup said that 001 and 002 both contain shimmer, while 003 is all matte. She also mentioned that 003 seemed pretty easy to build up and sheer out.
I can't wait to find these in-store! Have you seen them yet? Thoughts? So exciting to have new contour kits from Rimmel, L'Oreal and Maybelline popping up in stores right now, right?
PS: I also have some new Rimmel eyeliners and a mascara to show you--I'll try to post those either tonight or first thing tomorrow, so please check back if you're interested.
PS: I also have some new Rimmel eyeliners and a mascara to show you--I'll try to post those either tonight or first thing tomorrow, so please check back if you're interested.
Thanks again, @alluringcomplexions and @ebbilovesmakeup, for the great sightings, pics and info!
29 comments
yup, I need them all
Ah, I'm so excited for these! Which one would be best for very fair (neutral) skin? At first glance, it looks like #2, but I'm not certain.
I just saw that at Walgreens.
Also finally spotted the Maybelline matte liquid lipsticks and a bunch of other stuff.
I ended up spotting a Milani display for a Moisture Lock Lip Treatment and bought the coconut oil and vitamin E-infused treatment. They look like clear glosses with massive (I mean huge) applicators inside. There are a bunch of different formulas, with pomegranate, rosehip, raspberry and more. The one I got was clear and smells like coconut for the most part and feels like a dream. The other ones are tinted (I think probably more for effect than cosmetics) but they had some pinks and reds, a blue violet, a yellow one, too. They all have different purposes, too. The coconut one is for moisturizing, which is what I want now, but others are billed to brighten or smooth wrinkles, etc. Kind of gimmicky, but I'm impressed with the one I got. My lips stayed moisturized after washing my face so this will be really welcome over the winter.
Wahhhh these look gorgeous! Definitely want to give them a try. :D
Very interested in the new eyeliners and mascara. I actually spotted the display at my Walgreens but I had no time to check it out. It would be nice to see what I missed.
They are all, actually, very usable on light skin tones. I'm pretty fair, and I've worn all three with no problems at all :). Just use a light hand and build them up to your liking :)
I LOVE THIS, any thing 3 pan with highlight, bronzer and blush! I think the first 3 pan pallette I seen and bought like this where the E.L.F. Cheeky pallettes! My all time fav! I can't to wait to BUY THEM ALLLLL.....
Ooh these look really exciting!!!
Those look interesting
want to see the new Rimmel eyeliners please, taps foot :-)
I have some of the Everlasting by Rimmel and they are excellent (name is something like that its early here)
Sounds great! I need a good lip moisture treatment!
Yes I am going to want one of these! I like the idea of some shimmer. Boy, they are much prettier than the Maybelline contour palettes! I can't wait to start finding new things!!!
I Love that the contour shades are actual cool tone contour shades and not warm tone bronzer shades.
Hey Mojo, can I ask you which new eyeliners? I LOVE Rimmel liners and just went on their site, but can't find any new ones :(
These do really look nice. I'm liking Golden Sands, just hoping it's not too sparkly. I'm too old for the Twilight look anymore darn it! ;)
I am really excited about this Rimmel blushes and bronzers are always amazing even 15 years ago they were super finely milled high pigment and they ALWAYS discontinue them. I will buyball three.
Kelly, she's referring to the eyeliners I mentioned in this blog post. I promised I'd post about them ASAP and my post just went up here:
http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2015/12/spotted-new-rimmel-super-curler-24-hour.html
Thank you so much for this info, Heidi! I have a pic of a few of these that I'll be posting today, and I'll be sure to include your comment in my post. So helpful!! xo
Looks so amazing ,the 003❤️
Do you know the prices?
Thanks G! I just got a chance to check back in and saw the new post.
No problem! :)
Im still waiting for her nude lipsticks to come to the US.
Soon, my friend. They'll be here soon. (A little birdie told me Spring 2016). :)
That's the one thing I didn't find out! I'll try to get an answer for you and comment here when I get one!
I picked up 003 and so far I'm in love. The blush and highlight have the most gorgeous glow, and I love those types of peachy pink blushes. The bronzer is also gorgeous and can be used light or built up nicely. I did notice a slight sheen to it, but it's not really noticeable if used with a light hand.
the golden bronze <3
Looks amazing (still trying to find a good contour for my pale skin), but does anyone know how much it is? I know they are fairly affordable, but am just curious.
They are 6.99 each!
I have coral glow.. and it's beautiful. You have to pile it on a bit but it blends into the skin really nicely and has a satin glow without being shiny or glittery. Just makes you skin look great. I even used it on my eyes and loved the entire look.
I purchased the darkest (golden bronze); my skintone is med tan with pink undertones. The bronzer is matte, I use it with a light hand, blends well. The blush is light in comparison to the bronzer, but a pretty coral/pink. Highlighter is not intense...or I use it sparingly as I'm in my sixties. All blend well, bronzer lasts the longest on my normal skin, late in the day the blush fades some. I recommend this pallet, found it in Walgreens at $7.99.
Post a Comment