Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Now through 12/31 at Urban Decay: Receive 7 Deluxe Samples + 3 Card Samples with all $50+ Orders (and Free Shipping)


Thanks so much to reader Jess for this one! 

In case you missed this in your email today (like I did), now through 12/31 on the Urban Decay website HERE, you will receive SEVEN deluxe samples and THREE card samples with all $50+ orders. Plus, free shipping on all orders now through 12/31 as well. No codes required for these deals! And of course this includes all of the items on the Sale Page HERE (there are some new additions since the last time I checked).

If you'd like to know exactly which deluxe samples and cards you'll get, I did a test order and here are some screen shots of the items that appeared in my cart after I hit $50:








Thanks again for the tip, Jess!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig