Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, November 18

The Wednesday Question


Since I'm working on my annual round-up right now (will be up soon), I have to ask:

Which beauty brand/retailer's Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals are you looking forward to the most this year?
SHARE:

8 comments

Unknown said...

Ulta. Every single year I go and buy hair products. Love their deals.

Faith said...

For retailers, Ulta for beauty, Kohl's for non-beauty and Michael's cause I'm crafty....I know you didn't ask about non-beauty but just had to give them a shout out! As for brands Lorac, BareMinerals and Tarte they always have great sets!!

Unknown said...

Ulta definitely!

Does anyone know if ColourPop or MakeupGeek do any black friday/cyber monday deals?

Unknown said...

I'm hoping Colourpop will!!

AA said...

i am really hoping for colourpop as well

Unknown said...

Im wondering the same thing with these two too!!

Unknown said...

Nordstrom! I always love all the fantastic gifts-with-purchase they have, I can't wait to see what they're going to have this year!

Katie Lemons said...

I've been waiting to fill up my Z palette, so I'm really hoping that Coastal Scents does their $1 hot pots. I already have a list ready for the ones I want to get.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig