Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, November 28, 2015

New Sephora Freebie and New Items Added to Sale Page

Just in time for Cyber Monday (and whatever Sephora maybe cooking up for that day), I want to make sure you know that there are some NEW FREEBIES (free with $25+ purchase). The image above is from the email I received from Sephora today, and here's the second part of that email:


Enter code SURPRIS3 at checkout on the Sephora site to get your 7 mystery samples + a full-size Sephora Mask with any $25+ purchase!

Also: thanks to reader @caseyarabia on Instagram for letting me know that Sephora just added NEW ITEMS to their sale page HERE (lots of gift sets). As we all know, items on the Sephora sale page sometimes sell out quickly, depending on the product, so if there's something you REALLY want there right now, don't wait too long.

Also, check out the New Arrivals page HERE for new value sets.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Yes! I happened to see that today when I made a little Sephora Christmas purchase! Snagged it as soon as I saw it too.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig