
image credit: @roguedarkholme for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Revlon Fall 2015 The Fiery Temptress Collection
Keep reading for swatches of the new, permanent Matte Balms...
You can see close-ups of everything in this display HERE. But today we're focusing on the new Matte Balms:

image credit: @roguedarkholme for Nouveau Cheap
Matte Balms
Matte Balms
(NEW PERMANENT SHADES)
From top to bottom, the new shades are:
270 Fiery
265 Fierce
260 Passionate
255 Enchanting
Shortly after my original post, my pal and longtime reader/photo contributor Lisa (@makeuplunchanddinner on Instagram) kindly shared swatches of all four shades. So here you go:

image credit: @makeuplunchanddinner for Nouveau Cheap
270 Fiery
265 Fierce
260 Passionate
255 Enchanting
I think in my original post I said that I was all about Fiery and Fierce, and that still holds since I think those might be perfect shades for me for fall. What do you think? I'm actually surprised that Enchanting looks pink--I thought it would be more of a nude.
Have you spotted/purchased any of the new Matte Balms? If so, which shade(s) did you get, and how do you like them so far?
Thanks again, Lisa, for the great swatches. I really appreciate it!
9 comments
@dontcallmejesse has beautiful lip swatches of 3 of these shades! https://instagram.com/p/6-vB6wR5KB/?taken-by=dontcallmejesse I'm glad to hear they're permanent 'cause I've been keeping my eyes peeled, but I didn't want to make a trip out to Bed Bath and Beyond. I'm most excited for Fiery - it's reminding me of ColourPop Dazed.
I agree that Fierce looks like a great Fall shade. I'll be picking that one up too.
I bought both of the nail polishes, they are so beautiful!
all four colors aren't colors that I would wear. Probably the red one but only for bold days
Yep! Fierce will be mine too
The Fierce looks pretty but darn it matte products aren't for me. I think the finish does nothing for my lips and that is just visually.
I am curious about Fiery and Fierce.
I bought enchanting....it's gorgeous. It's similar to complex, another shade in the line but it's more red.
I have been looking for these....where do I find them? I've tried Target and CVS so far. Please! Thanks.
Post a Comment