Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, September 2, 2015

HOT Deals on Too Faced & bareMinerals (Hurry Before They're Gone!)

I just updated my Labor Day Beauty Sale Round-Up HERE and I will continue to add to that list through the weekend (thanks SO much for all of your contributions!). That said, there are some extra-hot deals I want to call to your attention to today:


Now through 9/7, Too Faced is having an end-of-summer blowout on their website with up to 71% off select items HERE (no code required). Free shipping on orders $50+ and a free deluxe sample Lash Injection with all orders. Also, I just checked the codes on Retailmenot and found a code for a free mini Lip Injection (enter code 57H8O4CCLWRP at checkout). I just tested it and that code works with this sale (as of the time of this post, at least!).

Keep reading for a great one-day-only bareMinerals deal...


TODAY ONLY (9/2) through 11:59PM Pacific on the bareMinerals website, enter code FABSKIN to receive free shipping on all orders plus 30% off all items in the Last Chance section and also 30% off all skincare items. I absolutely love when retailers give us codes for a percentage off clearance items AND free shipping to go along with it (we don't see that too often) so definitely jump on this one if you see anything you want, because things are selling out quickly.

Thanks so very much to everyone who took the time to let me know about these deals both here and via social media. I really appreciate that!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Thanks for the tip! Just bought the magic act palette for 13.61$ after tax!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig