Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, July 16, 2015

Quick Blog Update

Just a quick note to let you know that I had to disable the mobile version of my site temporarily due to some technical issues. I hope to have it back up soon, but I just wanted to give you the heads-up in case you're used to reading my blog on your mobile device and you see that my full site loads now. (Also, you might see some other funky things happening on my blog right now, and I apologize for that. Should all be back to normal shortly!)

TIP: Remember that if you double click your screen when you're reading one of my blog posts, the post will auto-fit to your particular device. Much quicker and easier than trying to do the pinch-and-zoom.

Thanks for your patience!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig