Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, July 27

ColourPop Ultra Matte Liquid Lipsticks Back in Stock

I just got a tip from my pal Sophia (@lipstickjunkieforever on Instagram) and I wanted to let you know asap. The ColourPop Ultra Mattes are back in stock on the ColourPop website! I know a lot of you were waiting for this, so get them before they sell out again!
SHARE:

7 comments

Unknown said...

Thanks. Just placed my order! Your the best!!!

G. said...

Aaaah, you're so welcome!! What shades did you get? :)

Michelle said...

OMG THANK YOU!!!! I just threw five of them in a cart and had no issues with checkout (unlike last time, which was a nightmare, haha). Can't wait to give these a shot!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Grabbed Koala, Zipper, and Avenue.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update!

Unknown said...

Just placed my order.. thanks doll!

sorority_girl86 said...

WOO HOO!!! Just placed my order! fantastic!

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig