Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, July 26, 2015

Bare Minerals Beauty Surprise is Back

It's back:


Right now on the Bare Minerals website, you can get this 11-piece Beauty Suprise for $35 + free shipping. I remember that some of you who got this the last time around were happy with what you received (if I remember correctly, almost everything was full-size and I think it even came with some brushes). If you're thinking of getting this, they do sell out quickly, so don't wait.

Thanks to reader @rosamy13 on Instagram for the tip! 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig