Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, May 9, 2015

Hot Deal: Rimmel Kate Waterproof Shadow Sticks for $0.21


If you live near an Ulta and you like the Rimmel Kate Moss Waterproof Shadow Sticks (Rose Gold, Deep Amethyst, Electric Sapphire, Pure Turquoise) that first popped up in THIS DISPLAY back in January, have I got a deal for you! (You can also see swatches of all four if you click that link.)

Many thanks to reader Anum (@anumakhan on Instagram) for letting me know that she just spotted the Kate Shadow Sticks at her local Ulta for $1.21 each (originally $4.99). These were unmarked, meaning they did not have clearance tags on them--she found out they were $1.21 when she took them to the register. AND, there's a $1 printable Rimmel eye coupon HERE that will bring your price down to $0.21 if you're lucky enough to find these at your local Ulta store!

Now I obviously can't guarantee that these will be $1.21 each at your local Ulta, but I think there's a very good chance they will be, since they were $1.21 in the system at Anum's Ulta store. So if you like these, get over to your Ulta ASAP (and don't forget to print that coupon before you go!).

Thanks again, Anum, for the great tip!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I'm spotting this whole collection marked down in places. I ordered the sapphire and the amethyst mascaras at Ulta for $1.79 apiece, and quite like them, especially for pocket change. I saw the shadow sticks marked down at a couple Walgreens, at the end caps, and I picked up one of the gel liner pots for $2.09.
    Also, at Kmart I saw a lot of clearance items, including a couple of the Rimmel lipstick crayons. I picked up a hot pink one (Boom Chic a Boom), and it was priced $2.54 but rang up for $1.67. That one is super pigmented.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig