Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Maybelline The Blushed Nudes Palette Back in Stock Online

If you caught my review of the new Maybelline The Blushed Nudes, then you know that this appears to be a Walmart-exclusive palette (for now...I have no idea if that will change moving forward). This palette been out of stock for a while now on the Walmart site, so I requested a "notify me when it's in stock" alert, which I received yesterday (I know many of you did too, so apologies if this is old news!):


So if any of you were having trouble finding this palette locally and wanted to order it online, it's finally available on the Walmart site HERE for $9.98 + $4.97 shipping (free shipping on orders $50+). Again, you can check out my full review of this palette, with comparisons to UD Naked 3, right here.

They also have both of the L'Oreal La Palette Nudes in stock (click HERE for my review) as well as the new Hard Candy palettes (click HERE for my review).

Thanks to everyone who took the time to let me know that the Maybelline palette was back in stock!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig