Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, March 12, 2015

New Stila & Cargo Deals at 6pm.com

I was just on the 6pm.com site and noticed something:


The Eyes are the Window Palettes in Spirit and Body are now $29.99 each (retail: $49), with free shipping (no minimum order required)! These were originally on sale for $39.99 each, then the price went down to $34.99, but it went back up to $39. And now it's $29.99. If you want these, don't wait (they might change the price again!). 

Keep reading for a nice little Cargo deal that I also just spotted...


The Cargo Lip Gloss in the shade Big Sur is now $4.99 (retail: $14) with free shipping--click here for a swatch. The other shades on this page are $5.99 and $7.99, but Big Sur is $4.99 and that's the lowest I've seen these go, so I wanted to mention it.

You can check out all of the other Stila, Cargo, Essie, Butter LONDON, Deborah Lippman etc. deals currently on 6pm.com HERE, and remember that you get everyday free shipping on all orders at 6pm.com, no minimum required.

And because I always seem to get asked, 6pm.com is a trusted site that I have ordered from a zillion times with no issues. They are the sister site to Zappos.com and they're kind of like the "clearance section" for Zappos.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig