Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, February 8, 2015

Just In: Photo of the New CIRCA Beauty Cosmetics Line by Eva Mendes

So after I posted about the new cosmetics line by Eva Mendes that's debuting this month at Walgreens, I set up a Google Alert hoping that a photo of the actual products would pop up online soon. And guess what? It did! I just added it to my original post HERE (along with some additional product info) if you'd like to check it out. I'd love to know what you think after you see the picture!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig