Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, February 15, 2015

Just In: Lots of Additional Products in the Limited Edition Maybelline Spring 2015 Rebel Bloom Collection

I just did a massive update to my original post about the new Maybelline Spring 2015 Limited Edition Rebel Bloom collection with many new pics (and swatches)!

image credit: Lauren for Nouveau Cheap
Maybelline Spring 2015 Limited Edition Rebel Bloom Collection

There are five limited edition Color Tattoos in this collection, plus limited edition Color Elixirs, lipsticks, matte blush sticks, nail colors and more. CLICK HERE to view my updated post!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig