Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, January 23, 2015

The NEW Ulta Rose Gold and Gilded Gold Palettes Now Available for Purchase

Last night as I was checking out the new arrivals on the Ulta site (which I'm prone to do on a regular basis), I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that the new Ulta Rose Gold Palette--the same one I gave you a sneak peek and review of HERE--is now available for purchase, and it's on sale! But that's not all...


Both the new Rose Gold Palette AND the new Gilded Gold Palette are both available for purchase (those links will take you to the listings), ahead of their Feburary 1st release date. I'm guessing these will be available in-store starting February 1st, but you may spot them there earlier. Also, I want to note that these palettes are part of the current B2G2FREE sale on Ulta cosmetics, and you can of course use the $3.50 off $10 coupon on these palettes, or the 20% off coupon if you received that in the mail.

If you missed my previous blog post about the Rose Gold palette, I posted swatches, an in-depth review and a comparison to the UD Naked 3 palette HERE if you'd like to take a look. 
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Thank you so much for thia heads up! I wasted no time and placed my order. I don't trust my Ulta to get these palettes in stock in a timely manner and I also had a $5.00 off coupon for Ulta so I went ahead and placed an order. Can't wait to get this and the Gilded Gold one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend and I went in together on an order and got 2 each of the palettes to max out the bogo offer. Code 207311 worked at checkout to get 20% my whole order, which was the palettes, some Freeman scrubs, and John Frieda hair stuff.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig