Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, January 8, 2015

Spotted: NEW L'Oreal Revitalift Volume Filler Skincare Line

I was at Walmart the other day and spotted a large L'Oreal end-cap display which contained some existing Revitalift Triple Power products, but also some brand new Revitalift products called "Volume Filler." If you haven't seen these in your area yet, here you go:

NEW L'Oreal Revitalift Volume Filler Skincare

Keep reading for pics of the products in this new line...

NEW L'Oreal Revitalift Volume Filler Daily Re-Volumizing Concentrated Serum

close-up of the "injector" tube

NEW L'Oreal Revitalift Volume Filler Daily Re-Volumizing Moisturizer

I didn't see prices on the display, but I'm guessing these are in the $25 range, just like the Revitalift Triple Power products. Speaking of, have you tried anything in the Triple Power line? I keep seeing good reviews about the Triple Power Overnight Mask and I have it on my to-try list. I'd love to hear from any of you who use Revitalift products--are you excited to try any of these new Volume Filler products?
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig