Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, December 16, 2014

20% Off + Free Shipping on the Bobbi Brown Site Now Through Tomorrow

Sorry if this post looks a little funny--I'm writing it on my phone while playing nurse to a sick boyfriend. I just wanted to make sure you all knew that now through tomorrow (12/17), you get 20% off all orders plus free shipping (no minimum required) on the Bobbi Brown site, no code required!

It's hard for me to do hyperlinks on my phone, so if this isn't clickable, just go to bobbibrowncosmetics.com (again, sorry if that's not clickable!).

PS: I should be back with more posts later today. Thanks for your patience!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig