Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, October 4, 2014

Pop Beauty Bright Up Your Life Palettes $14.99 + Free Shipping (regularly $24)

So I was doing my regular weekly stalking of all the discount beauty sites (hey, someone's gotta do it, right?) and I came across some deals that I definitely want to make sure you know about. So many of us are "palette crazy" these days and if you just can't get enough palettes in your life, these little gems might be a fun little purchase that won't break the bank. Check it out:
original image source: 6pm.com
Pop Beauty Bright Up Your Life Palettes
Bright Delight, Naturally Bare, Smokin' Hot
(regular retail price: $24 each)

Keep reading for all the details...

Right now, all three of the above Pop Beauty Bright Up Your Life Palettes are $14.99 each on the 6PM.com website (regularly $24 each at Ulta). What makes this even better is that you get everyday free shipping on all orders at 6PM (sister site to Zappos) no minimum order required, no code required.

I wasn't sure about the quality of these particular eyeshadows until I started doing some Google searching. Turns out that the quality of the shadows in these palettes has been compared to Urban Decay (velvety smooth with good pigmentation). But don't take my word for it:

  • Check out Makeup & Beauty Blog's review of the Bright Delight Palette HERE (based on all of the reviews I've seen, this palette seems to be the most highly-rated of the three in terms of texture and pigmentation)

  • Check out Cupcakes and Creativity's review of the Naturally Bare Palette HERE.

  • Check out Makeupofmadness's review of the Smokin' Hot Palette HERE (I believe this is the only all-shimmer palette; the other two appear to contain both shimmers and mattes)


I hope this helps those of you who are looking to scratch your palette itch (on a budget!). Also, there are some other great beauty deals on the 6PM site right now on brands like Stila, ButterLONDON, Deborah Lippmann and more, so be sure to check 'em all out HERE

NOTE: Every time I post about 6PM.com, I seem to get questions like, "Is this site legit?" So I just want to let newer readers know that yes, this site is legitimate. 6PM is the sister site to Zappos, which has been a trusted shoe etailer since the late 1990s. 6PM.com is like the clearance site for Zappos, so many products that were once for sale at Zappos eventually move over to 6PM for a reduced price. I've ordered from 6PM dozens of times and I have received my orders quickly and well-packaged. Hope that helps!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Thanks for linking my post, Gianna! I love 6pm and have ordered many things from their site, but never makeup. Good to know!

    Grace | Cupcakes & Creativity

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig