Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, August 7

Coming in 2015: Milani Color Statement Matte Lipstick Collection

Milani posted something very exciting on their Instagram page today:

image source: Milani Instagram page
Sneak Peek: Milani Color Statement Matte Lipsticks
Coming in 2015

From Milani:
Coming out in 2015... Something that is seriously matte-fab! 

Yes, yes and more YES! Raise your hand if you're excited about these!
SHARE:

20 comments

Amy said...

YES YES YES!!!

Unknown said...

I wish I liked Milani lipsticks but their scent just bothers me too much.

My wallet is happy at least.

Icequeen81 said...

I saw the pic first and I was like not interested. But then i decided to pay better attention to your article and then I saw that word I wanted to hear for long time. MATT
exited

Molly said...

Buy all of the matte lippies all the time. So excited!

Unknown said...

Now THIS is something to be excited about! Can't wait to get my hands on these lippies!

BeautyJock said...

Hand raised! :)

KP3girl said...

Yaaaaayyy!!!!!

Unknown said...

So much want

Beth said...

I looove the two I have. Can't wait for a few mattes

Kiwi said...

Will these be permanent?

BubblegumBengal said...

*waves both hands in the air* (but I DO care) ;)

T.Lillian.N said...

I really don't need anymore lipsticks since I'm too self-conscious to wear them but I'm excited! And I want them!

Unknown said...



i hope these are more matte than the current mattes in their line .

still waiting on a drugstore brand to create a retro matte finish like MAC .


--- nicole

Brittany said...

Oh yay! Finally an all matte collection. I love the milani lipsticks but im not too fond of the smell

Unknown said...

I need these like right now, why are they waiting until 2015 to bring them out? That is so long from now!!!

The Beauty Vanity said...

YAAAAY!

Little Kayla said...

THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE. milani's lipsticks are some of the best, and mattes are my faaave! i can't wait for this to hit the shelves!

fake account made my trolls said...

Can't wait! Love Milani products!!!

Miss Jae said...

Love!

Unknown said...

I am excited cant wait for the lipsticks to be out.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig