Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting BB Cream SPF 20

So apparently this product first started surfacing in stores back in January, and even though I've covered so many of the new-for-2014 products from Physicians Formula (my favorite to date is the Organic Wear CC Cream--CLICK HERE for my review), I just realized that I have not covered this one! If you haven't seen this Bronze Booster BB Cream yet, reader Elle (@elle8000 on Twitter) kindly shared this pic of it, which she spotted at Meijer:

image credit: Elle for Nouveau Cheap
Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting BB Cream SPF 20
Available in two shades: Light to Medium and Medium to Dark
(retail: $14.95, 1.2 oz)

In my pal Emi's review of this product (click here to see) she mentions something that I've been thinking for a while now. Physicians Formula loves bronzer products! Emi said that there are currently THIRTY-FOUR types of bronzers on the Physicians Formula website, and I don't doubt that at all! In terms of drugstore bronzers, they certainly have the market cornered.

What I love about this particular product--especially with summer rapidly approaching--is that it claims to take the place of moisturizer, foundation, bronzer and SPF. Gotta love all-in-one products for summertime, right? I do prefer my skincare to have SPF30 or higher, but I appreciate that PF gave us a higher SPF than some other drugstore BB creams which tend to hover in the SPF15 zone.

For more information on this new bronzer/bb cream hybrid, check out the Physicians Formula website here

Have you spotted this product at your local drugstores? Do you already own it? I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks again, Elle, for the great sighting!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Thanks for the link-love :) The number of bronzers they have is astonishing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried it this morning after seeing your post. I love it. I used my regular CearVe moisturizer first, because I have dry mature skin. this bronzer is perfect for me as it gives me summer color and no powder look. It looks completely natural and covers some splotches that I have. It does not "cover" per say, but makes them disappear. Now I have not blemishes or acne scars and just used concealer over the under eye area to brighten it up and hide dark circles. You do have to make sure to get all of your neck and decolte and ears to look even. It does not settle into fine lines and I am blown away so far. Don't know yet how long it wears. I found it with the $5 coupon at a CVS sale. Score ! I also picked up the BB cram and the new CC+ cream, so far not impressed, but have not given them a good trial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out of the five stores I frequent, I've only seen ONE tube of this, and I snagged it, already on clearance for $3.74! Also picked up two other Physicians Formula bronzers/highlighters that I am not familiar with (for $3.74 each). One is from a line called Eclipse and one is a peachy shade with highlighting "gems" on it. Looking forward to trying all three of these, as my only experience with PF is their three matte eyeshadow quads, which I LOVE.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig