Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, March 2, 2014

The Lipstick League – week of 2.24.14


Lipstick League Question of the Week

What’s your current favorite cream eyeshadow? 

G's answer: I have to go with Maybelline Color Tattoos. They wear like iron on me (I don't use primer because I find they work even better without primer on my oily lids), they're extremely pigmented (with a few exceptions), and I love that I can just apply one shade and go. 

Links of the Week

we heart this - Our current hair crush? Briogeo! This natural line works like crazy and smells amazing...and we're giving away three products to one lucky reader (a $68 value).

EauMG - Do you have a man in your life that needs a fragrance “upgrade”? Has he been wearing the same cologne since he was a freshman rocking tight-rolled jeans? If so, tell him to check this fragrance out.

Gouldylox Reviews - Looking for a new way to wear layered hair? This bubble pony may be just the answer.

Lipglossiping - knows the way to anyone’s heart is via their tummy and Butter London must know this too. Don’t believe me? Come check out Crumpet, it’ll make your mouth water!

My Beauty Bunny - We're pitching for a good cause! Help spread the word about the no kill rescue organization Best Friends Animal Society and enter to win a Too Faced Teddy Bear Hair Brush Set and Chocolate Soleil Bronzer!

Nouveau Cheap - An eyeliner brush with no bristles? How does that work? Click here and all will be revealed...

Pink Sith - Comes clean about her blush addiction and shows off 2 of the Paul & Joe Beaute Spring 2014 Color Powders in Amaryllis and Azalea.

Prime Beauty - shares her secrets for her Top 10 face, eye and lip primers! 

Phyrra - shares her Holy Grail Beauty Products. These products received her Editor's Choice Award.

Guest Post of the Week, as chosen by we heart this - Rachel of the Beauty Professor is a triple threat; beautiful, smart and sweet. We'd hate her if we didn't love her! Check out her review of another love of ours Armour Beauty lip gloss.
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love the post and the blog. Maybelline's Color Tattoos are my favorite too! I love how pigmented they are and how creamy they are applied. Thanks for the hard work on this blog! I visit every day to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I do really really love my Color Tattoos especially because of the shade range, I have absolutely been loving my Ulta cream shadows recently as well! If you haven't checked those out, the rose gold color they have is beautiful as well as the color Metallic - it reminds me of the Tarte cream shadow in Slate.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig