Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, March 1, 2014

Spotted: Wet n Wild St. Patrick's Day 2014 Get Lucky Display

I want to thank everyone who has taken time to share info and pics with me here, via email and social media about this display over the past few weeks. I am so grateful for all of the information, and I wish that I could share all of the pics that were submitted in this post today.

Since so many of you have spotted this display at Walgreens in the past week or two, I'm guessing that just about every Walgreens store in the county either has, or will be putting this display up shortly. Hopefully you'll all find it if you're looking for it!

Reader Stacie (@Staciek76 on Instagram) shared this pic of the display with me a little while back--keep reading for a closer look and a breakdown of everything that's in this one (there's nothing new here, but there are some harder-to-find repromotes):

image credit: Stacie for Nouveau Cheap
Wet n Wild St. Patrick's Day 2014 Get Lucky display at Walgreens

Again, there is nothing new in this display, but there are some previously-discontinued items and harder-to-find items from past limited edition collections here.

Longtime reader Ivy also spotted this display last week and was nice enough to share these pics:

 image credit: Ivy for Nouveau Cheap

The Wet n Wild Limited Edition Mega Volume Color Up! Mascara in Emerald Green is a repromote. The Color Up! Mascaras first debuted in Spring of 2013 in this end-cap display, and they have since been repromoted a few times. I believe that this marks the third time that Wet n Wild has repromoted the Color Up! Mascaras.

  image credit: Ivy for Nouveau Cheap

The Wet n Wild Fast Dry nail color in SaGreena the Teenage Witch is a repromote from the existing permanent line.

  image credit: Ivy for Nouveau Cheap

The Wet n Wild Coloricon Eyeshadow Trios in I Dream of Greenie (above) and Cool As A Cucumber (below) are part of the group of Coloricon Trios that were discontinued in 2014 (click here to see everything that Wet n Wild discontinued this year). So even though they WERE part of the permanent line, and may still be available at some retailers in your area, these trios have officially been discontinued. I recommend picking them up if you're a fan of these, since they won't be around much longer.

  image credit: Ivy for Nouveau Cheap

I hope that helps clear up any questions you have had about the products in this year's St. Patrick's Day display.

Thanks again to everyone who took the time to let me know about this one, and special thanks to Ivy and Stacie for the great pics!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Nothing here that interests me enough to warrant a trip to Walgreens- I have the Cool as a Cucumber trio already and that's really all that I would want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pass..my store still carries Cool as A Cucmber. saw this and passed it right up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw this the other day at Walgreens but didn't realize the mascara was green. Might have to look for it. It will be fun for St Patty's celebration!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig