Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, March 11, 2014

New scents from Airwick: Cinnabon, Snuggle and Baby Magic

For newer readers, from time to time here on Nouveau Cheap I love to blog about home fragrance (candles, tarts, etc.). I think a lot of beauty lovers also tend to be lovers of home fragrance...they kind of go hand-in-hand, right?  That said, I wanted you to know that there's a new line of Airwick fragrances out now that is kind of fun! Take a look:

NEW Airwick Familiar Favorites Collection

The Airwick Familiar Favorites collection contains just that: familiar, favorite scents from Cinnabon (Classic Cinnamon Roll fragrance), Snuggle (Fresh Linen fragrance) and Baby Magic (Clean Baby fragrance). Each of the three scents comes in Scented Oil and Freshmatic Automatic Spray refill. For more info, click here.

Have you spotted this collection at your local drugstore/big box store/grocery stores yet? Thoughts? I love the scent of Baby Magic so I can't wait to pick up the scented oil--I think it would be fun for the bathroom!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I have the snuggle in my laundry/cat litter room and is smells so good. I got mine at Walmart in SoCal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I could handle my home smelling like Cinnabon. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, i'm getting these! I want the Baby Magic in my bedroom and bathroom and the snuggle in the laundry/cat room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even though because of allergy/sinus issues I don't have a sense of smell 98% of the time, I'm still gonna grab the Baby Magic because I remember how good that smells. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Baby Magic in the bathroom and it smells so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jen...where did you find BM? I only found Snuggle and Cinnabon. :/

      Delete
    2. Terra Lissa, I found it at WalMart. :)

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig