Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, March 18, 2014

40% off AND free shipping today only at The Body Shop!

Huge thanks to reader Tanya for leaving a comment on the You Tell Me page just now about this one:


TODAY ONLY (March 18th) on The Body Shop's US website, you'll get free shipping (no minimum order required and no code required) plus 40% off the entire site with code SAVE40. Wow, this is one awesome deal that you don't see too often! If you've been wanting to try just one or two things from The Body Shop (or do a major haul), today's the day!


The fine print:



It looks like free shipping part of this offer started yesterday, but it has been extended into today. Yay!

Thanks so much, Tanya, for the great tip!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I have been waiting so long for this to happen so I could buy the Honeymania EDT! I feel like they rarely do free shipping and what is the point of 40% off if I'm still gonna have to pay $6 shipping, anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks for the heads up! Just bought some more Tea Tree Oil face wash. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this tip! I haven't ever shopped at TBS before, but had been interested in trying some of their masks and their tea tree oil line. I managed to get a ton of stuff for $36! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually this sale first started yesterday, I took advantage of the free shipping and the discount and only paid $30 for about 5 items yesterday. It was beautiful! I totally agree with you that people really need to take advantage of free shipping no minimum purchase!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Tanya, and thank you G.!!! I scored a full size edt White Musk for men (for the bf), a Lily (rainforest or Amazonian, something like that) body mist, Born Lippy stick and pot (raspberry, and strawberry), and an 8oz peach shower gel, all for a total of $40.40! Thanks again gals! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig