Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, February 22, 2014

Spotted in the UK: New L'Oreal BB products, foundation and lip colors

In the US, L'Oreal launched their Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream back in 2012 (click here for my review). In February of 2013, I posted a sighting from a lovely UK reader of these L'Oreal Nude Magique CC Creams, BB Creams and BB Blushes. We still haven't gotten those products in the US (that BB Blush looks so cool!), and now I have more new UK releases to share with you today. I really hope these make their way to the US soon. I have no way of knowing if or when we'll get these but, if you're like me, you'll want to see them anyway!

Thanks to reader Tabitha for this sighting--Tabitha spotted these new displays at her local Boots in the UK and shared some pics with us:

 image credit: Tabitha for Nouveau Cheap
NEW L'Oreal Nude Magique BB Blur Cream and Nude Magique BB Concealer
(retail: £5.99 - £9.99 in the UK)

 image credit: Tabitha for Nouveau Cheap

The packaging of these concealers looks similar to the L'Oreal Visible Lift CC Eye Concealers that launched here in the US back in December.

 image credit: Tabitha for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Tabitha for Nouveau Cheap
NEW L'Oreal Infallible 24HR Foundation and Lip Colors

image credit: Tabitha for Nouveau Cheap
NEW L'Oreal Infallible 24H Foundation Collection

Tabitha said that, in the UK, this foundation seems to be replacing the original Infallible foundation.

image credit: Tabitha for Nouveau Cheap
NEW L'Oreal Infallible Lip Color Collection

Tabitha pointed out that these lip colors are a two-step system with a balm on the top (see the little "2" on the tubes above) and color on the bottom. Tabitha confirmed that the lip colors have a doe-foot applicator. Would you like to see these in the US, or do you prefer the little silver two-piece compacts that we currently have?

I'd love to hear your thoughts about these new-in-the-UK L'Oreal products. Would you like to see any of them make their way to the US? I would love to see them all here eventually!

Thanks again, Tabitha, for the great sighting and pics. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Look at all those testers!, I just cannot for the life of me figure out why here in the US we can not do that ??? Can't wait for those to come here! My skin generally likes L'Oreal products :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree.we need testers. One time I went to buy a product and two colors I wanted, all 5-6 of each color had been opened and swatches.so I couldn't even buy one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see some UK stuff on here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I'm hoping we'll be seeing those in the States! I agree, it's much more agreeable to buy a product when there is a tester, especially when it comes in different shades. Those look like something I'd definitely want to try. I'll be waiting and hoping they show up here one of these days. . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's the studio secrets primer, http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=128511/Studio-Secrets-Magic-Perfecting-Base/L-Oreal/Primer/-Corrector

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig