Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, February 25, 2014

New NYX Limited Edition Revenge Is Infinite Palette now available at Ulta

Huge thanks to longtime reader Lisa of Swatchesandwhatnot for this one! Lisa let me know that there's a brand new NYX palette now available on the Ulta website (and it comes with a gift-with-purchase)! If you're a Revenge fan, you might be quite interested in this one...

image source: ulta.com
NYX Limited Edition Revenge Is Infinite Palette
(retail: $24.99)

image source: ulta.com

 image source: ulta.com

From the Ulta website:

Inspired by the ABC hit series Revenge, NYX has created this limited edition palette to capture the beauty of the lead characters Emily and Victoria.

This makeup collection includes:

10 Eyeshadows in Shimmer, Pearly and Matte shades
6 Lip Creams including Bright Red and Deep Nude
3 Blush and Bronzers to create the perfect contour and highlight

 image source: ulta.com

This palette is now available for purchase on the Ulta website here, and it includes the following gift-with-purchase:

 image source: ulta.com

Are you a Revenge fan? If so, is this one a must-have for you? I have actually never seen the show (I know, I know!).

Thanks so much, Lisa, for the heads-up about this new limited edition palette from NYX. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. This is so awesome! I love Revenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never seen the show, but not a fan that the cream and powder products are so close together...those lippies are gonna be covered in eyeshadow dust!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wish, in all palettes like this, there was a little flip-down clear shield that covered the cream products. :(

      Delete
  3. Don't watch the show, but this palette looks really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it sad that I only want this for the infinity box?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's not! The box is cute and if you watch the show, you know what she uses it for. It would be a cute box to hold mementos and whatnot...

      Delete
    2. It's my main reason for wanting to buy it!! lol

      Delete
  5. I loved the first season of Revenge! The palette looks cute, but I probably won't buy. I'm eyeing the new baked blushes and matte lip creams instead!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually watched and loved Revenge in the first season. But like any relationship, it slowly turned boring and uninteresting, so I had to break up with it after suffering through season two. That being said, this looks like a nice collection but I agree with you about the plastic shield for the lipglosses. I never end up using the lipglosses in these sets anyway because it's too impractical for touch ups! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never seen the show before, the palette looks pretty. I won't be buying it though because I can't stand when palettes have lip products in with eyeshadows and blushes! I think I may have one palette that has that issue and that is it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am eager to see these in person!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm an INSANE fan of Revenge!!! Can't wait to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This box is currently on clearance at Ulta for $7. I purchased it yesterday, and it was not pigmented at all. I'll be returning it today. :-(

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig