Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, February 22, 2014

HOT deals at the drugstores starting tomorrow (2/23)


I'm not sure if I'm going to get my usual weekly drugstore sale wrap-up done today (it's a hectic weekend) so in case I don't get it up until tomorrow, I want to give you a heads-up about some HOT (and I do mean hot) deals at the drugstores starting tomorrow! Check it out...

ALL SALES VALID 2/23 - 3/1

CVS
  • $5 off all Physicians Formula cosmetics 
  • Spend $10 on any Maybelline lip, eye or nail cosmetics get $3 Extra Bucks (limit 1)
  • BOGO1/2OFF all Milani cosmetics (excludes clearance)
  • BOGO1/2OFF all Wet n Wild cosmetics (excludes nail pails and clearance)
  • B2G1FREE all Spoiled by Wet n Wild nail polishes, Essence of Beauty cosmetics brushes and accessories and CVS brand cosmetics products

RITE AID
  • 40% off all Revlon cosmetics (excludes beauty tools)
  • 40% off all Physicians Formula foundation, powder, concealer, blush and bronzers
  • 40% off all Almay cosmetics and eye makeup removers
  • BOGOFREE all NYC cosmetics
  • BOGOFREE all Rite Aid Renewal brand skincare and suncare
  • Spend $12 on any Maybelline cosmetics get $4+UP Rewards (limit 2)

WALGREENS
  • Revlon Core Nail Colors $4.99 each; buy 1 get $3 back in Register Rewards (final price after rewards: $1.99)
  • BOGO1/2OFF Maybelline cosmetics
  • BOGO1/2OFF Revlon foundation, primer, concealer, blush, powder, eye and lip cosmetics

There are of course other great deals going on next week at the drugstores, but these are the highlights and I wanted to let you know about these ASAP. Especially since some of these sales will pair nicely with some of the limited edition Spring 2014 releases now hitting drugstores! Please check back tomorrow for my full wrap-up.
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. The Revlon deal at Rite Aid works well with the Video Values coupons available:

    $3 off any Revlon face item
    $4 off any 2 Revlon lip items
    $2 off $5 Revlon eye and beauty tools

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the reminder about the VV coupons!! That is an awesome match-up! :)

      Delete
  2. BOGO FREE NYC at Rite Aid. Time to stock up on Grand Central Station clear fast drying top coat. I already have lots of them stored away in my closet, so I'm set. I've been using it forever, never even gave SC a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You read my mind! I'm also going to get some more of the new lipsticks and jumbo lip pencils (which I need to review, BTW!). ;)

      Delete
    2. My thoughts exactly! I stocked up during the last 40% off sale, but I always need more. Rite Aid, here I come! :)

      Delete
    3. There are 3 or 4 crayon lip pencils in my possession. Before they only cost $1 with the attached coupon. Now they will be 50 cents each.

      Not sure if I like them for me. My skin is oily and the product seems to slide off my lips and color my face.

      I counted... I have 4, and have been using them the most in this order.

      126 Rico mauve
      128 pinky promise
      125 red-y or not
      127 a stiff pink
      124 lady and the vamp

      If they were great I'd buy more, not sure if I would, and that's just sad. I wanted to like them more than I do.

      If I buy them I can always return them....

      Delete
    4. 127 a stiff pink?! LOL I'm sure they meant to have it be a play on "a stiff drink" but kinda easy to think of uh, certain male anatomy.

      Delete
  3. I love all the BOGO free stuff! I am ready to make my trips in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swung by Rite Aid this morning and scooped up 2 Revlon polishes (Fashionista and Naughty), then hit Walgreens for some Maybelline mascara. Thanks for this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!! I was at my CVS today and noticed that were bins of clearance makeup that I have never noticed before (and I'm a FREQUENT CVS goer). Several of the new maybelline elixers, the similar product of the loreal lip elixers, Visible lift foundation, covergirl lipsticks, and several nailpolishes, etc. were all 50% off!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig