Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, January 16, 2014

Spotted: NEW permanent Revlon nail enamel shades

Did you know that some NEW Revlon polish shades are quietly beginning to pop up in the permanent Revlon display at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart? No fancy counter displays to look for--just scan the permanent display for these babies!

First up, two new Graffiti Top Coats. Lois of Shades of Beauty Inc shared some pics on her Instagram of these babies, which she found in the back of the permanent Revlon display at her local Walgreens this week:

image credit: Louis for Nouveau Cheap
NEW (permanent) Revlon Graffiti Top Coats
Left: Daring Graffiti 678
Right: Rebel Graffiti 732

The bottles apparently just say "Graffiti Top Coat" with a number, but Revlon actually told me, when I asked them about the red & white shade, that its name is Daring Graffiti. I found out the name of the black & white shade when reader @manda_p79 on Instagram gave me a tip that Janine of Beauty Geeks (who is in Canada) posted about these new polishes back in December.

Longtime reader Allison (@allibally on Instagram) also spotted Daring Graffiti at her local CVS and shared this pic (Allison was actually the first person to put these new graffiti polishes on my radar, so thanks for the new lemming, Allison!):

image credit: Allison for Nouveau Cheap
Revlon Graffiti Top Coat 635

And here's another NEW permanent shade that Lois also spotted in the permanent Revlon display at Walgreens:

 image credit: Lois for Nouveau Cheap
NEW Revlon Nail Enamel in Chameleon 933

Revlon has done duochromes in the past (remember the limited edition Chroma Chameleon Collection from Spring 2013?). But it's nice to see a permanent shade in the regular nail enamel line. I'm wondering just how close Chameleon is to the Chroma Chameleon shade Rose Gold. They look nearly identical in pics.

There is at least one more NEW permanent shade coming our way, called Diamond Texture (click here and scroll to the bottom of Janine's post to see it). 

I looked at my pics from the Rite Aid Beauty Clearance Sale and counted six or seven shades that were clearanced at the end of 2013, so I'm guessing there might be three or four additional new shades to take their places in the permanent display soon. I can't wait to see what they are! If you have spotted any new shades in addition to the ones mentioned in this post, please do let us know (and thank you!).

Thanks very much, Lois and Allison, for the great sighting and pics. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Daring Graffiti is perfect for St Valentine's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daring Graffiti is really awesome looking but I just bought LA Girls Splatter top coat in Splat (the red and white) so I think I am good with just one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just FYI. They are different. I just swatched Daring and I already had Speckle by LA Girl. I prefer Revlon's Daring. It has matte white bar glitter that Speckle doesn't as well as finer glitter pieces mixed in with the larger.

      Delete
  3. I have also seen these at Ulta and KMart. KMart has a 40% off Revlon sale this week too by the way :) I got the red one even though I have Sally Hansen Rosey Shooter which might be similar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. chameleon is a dupe for OPI's Frog in My Throat

    ReplyDelete
  5. You wanna hear something crazy?? I was at Walgreens just last night and they had shelves of clearance items and I saw several bottles of chameleon, graffiti and some other shades I didn't pay much attention to since they were clearance and I assumed they were discontinued shades. But I thought it was so strange that these two were marked (1.49!) since I never saw them before and I always have my eye out for new polish shades!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, that duo chrome is so freakin' pretty! I like it enough to be commenting on both your blog and IG posts. LOL I've never tried a duo chrome, but this one is really calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Omgosh!! I am so obsessed with these new street/graffati nail polish toppers since your first post of the Maybelline ones!! I am going to look for these at Walgreens tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got both of the Graffati Top Coats on Monday for $0.24 each at Walgreens they had them on clearance for $1.24 and there is a $1.00 off Revlon coupon in the January saving book.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig