Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Sneak Peek: Sonia Kashuk Spring 2014 Collections


Attention Sonia Kashuk fans! There are lots of interesting new cosmetics coming your way for Spring 2014, and my pal Janine over at Beauty Geeks just shared with me a sneak-peek of them all! Here's the list:

Dewy Luxe Lip & Cheek Balms
Chic Luminosity Glow Powder
Liquid Line Precision Markers
Couture Five-Piece Brush Set
Satin Luxe Lip Color with SPF 16 (new shades)
Nail Color (new shades)
Eye Shadow Quads (new shades)
Dramatically Defining Longwear Gel Eye Liner (updated formula)

Click here to take a look at everything listed above (but remember, Janine is in Canada, so the prices listed in her post are going to be slighter higher than what we'll see in the US).

Are you excited about any of these new products? As of the time of this post, these products are not yet on the Target website, but hopefully we won't have to wait too long for them to start showing up online and in Target stores!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I still own nothing by Sonia Kashuk. I'm such a bad beauty blogger :( lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The glow powder looks pretty cool. I'm sort of obsessed with luminous powders lately, so I might have to try this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those taupey shades in the Up in Smoke quad have me drooling. I was excited about the idea of new colors for the Satin Lip Luxe lipsticks, but those two new shades don't look like they'd work with my coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Target is resetting cosmetics the week of 4/20. Most likely these will appear then?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sheesh! I still want that gold brush set lol. Hopefully I can nab it on clearance! I can't wait to see what the new brush set look like. I bet it'll be so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can find SK very easily at the Targets here in Denver! This is exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait for these to show up . The glow powder looks very interesting as well as the cheek tints!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i wish i could find Sonia Kashuk at my country, ive been wanting a few things for a while

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig