Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, November 8, 2013

Ulta-Exclusive LORAC Solid Gold Eyeshadow Palette for $12

UPDATE: There are two palettes in this collection and both retail for $12 each. Click here to see the cooler-toned Platinum Status Palette (with swatches!). 

Huge thanks to reader DC for this one! DC left a comment on the You Tell Me page today about a new Ulta-exclusive palette by LORAC that retails for just $12! Check it out:

image source: ulta.com
Ulta-Exclusive LORAC Solid Gold Palette
(retail: $12, 0.33 oz)

You can get a closer look at the five shades in this palette on the Ulta website here. It looks like there's a pretty matte taupe on the right-hand side, which could be worth $12 alone, given how lovely LORAC's shadows are!

From the Ulta website:

ULTA Exclusive! Get chart-topping eyes with LORAC's Solid Gold Eye Shadow Palette. Enclosed in a gorgeous, gold exterior, these 5 glamorous, warm eye shadow shades will get you ready for a sold-out show. Bring this perfectly-sized palette with you on the road and you'll be a crowd-pleaser wherever you go! A $110 Value!

UPDATE: Thanks to all of you for the very helpful comments below! I so appreciate you describing the size, and comparing it to other well-known palettes. That helps so much!!

Thanks so much, DC, for the great tip about this one! 
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Yes its already in stores..I saw it at my nearby Ulta last week with all the other holiday palettes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and it slightly larger then a Wet and Wild trio case :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was at Ulta today and saw this. There is another one too called Platinum Express. Those colors were more on the purple side. This is definitely worth $12 in my opinion because the eyeshadows themselves are of a decent size. Def. worth checking out next time you're at Ulta!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Lorac Platinum Status eyeshadow palette is also $12

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are actually two of these palettes. The gold one you have here and a purple one that comes in white packaging. I swatched the purple one here (http://i.imgur.com/0VjOhIN.jpg).

    It's a beautiful palette and a lovely introduction to Lorac's awesome eyeshadows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I noticed there was another $12 Lorac palette on Ulta's website. It's called the Platinum Status Eye Shadow Palette- the colors in it look gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ulta is carrying Solid Gold and Platinum Status. Platinum status is a cooler toned palette.These palettes are the same size/format as the Downtown Drama and Uptown Allure palettes. I swatched both and while they are nice, I didn't find them to be as high quality as the Pro Palette. They're a bit chalky, especially the dark mattes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're welcome, G! I saw they had the Platinum one as well but was too excited about the Solid Gold one to remember to mention it I guess! :) I just ordered the Solid Gold one yesterday and am super excited to get it since I don't have the Naked palette or any dupes for it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. G- did she tell you that these are Limited Addition? Because they are. I found them tonight at Ulta.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just bought this at Ulta the other day. Gorgeous colors but haven't used them yet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE LOVE LOVE this pallet...you will not be disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I bought the Platinum Status pallete yesterday at Ulta. I love the purples in this pallette. Unfortunately, I forgot to use my coupon for $3.50 off a $10 purchase. Oh, well ... I guess this means I have to go back tomorrow and buy the Solid Gold pallete with my Ulta coupon! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig