Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, November 21, 2013

NARS Enchanted Cream Blush $10 at Sephora NOW

It has been forever since Sephora did one of their secret little online-only $10 NARS deals, and I never fail to freak out whenever they do it. Trust me, I'm happy-dancing all OVER my house right now.

Huge thanks to reader Norma on Facebook for sharing that there's one going on NOW at Sephora (online), and you don't want to miss it...

 photo sephoranars-1.jpg

NARS Cream Blush in Echanted is just TEN DOLLARS on the Sephora website right now. The regular retail price of this blush is $26.

On deeper skintones, this shade will probably work best as a highlighter. On lighter skintones, you could use this as more of a traditional blush. And if you're in the middle, you might be able to use it either way.


Based on the last few times that Sephora did one of these secret little $10 NARS deals, you have some time to grab this one (and by time I don't mean a month, but you probably don't have to order right this second). Obviously I wouldn't wait too long, just in case this one does sell out more quickly than their past offers.

Thanks so much, Norma, for the great tip about this one! I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I wish it was a powder blush! I don't use creams blushes...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's not cream... it turns powder! hurry spend 50 and get free 12 sample kit with makeup bag and free 3 sample perfumes

      Delete
    2. The Holiday Fix-It 12 piece samplers at Sephora are available with a $25 purchase, not $50!!

      Delete
    3. You have to spend only $25 to get the Holiday Fix It 12 sample set. Not $50!!

      Delete
    4. They did this last year too! Last year they had a Velvet Matte Lip Pencil

      Delete
  2. Found out a few days ago and got one for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sephora is also 8% cash back on Ebates too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also Ebates has 8% cashback for Sephora :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the mention! Hope you're well! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dangit, I saw this and hesitated for too long. x3 Thanks for the info though, G! And the review links!! ^^

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig