Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, October 6, 2013

Spotted: Milani Limited Edition Sparkling Mascara Top Coat Collection

A few weeks ago, Milani posted a sneak peek at their new limited edition Sparkling Mascara Top Coats and when I saw that pic, I was immediately intrigued. I love it when Milani releases collections that are a little bit outside of their normal realm (anyone remember the Color Streaks from Summer 2011?) and these seem like they could be really fun for the holidays.

Huge thanks to reader Rachel for this one. Rachel spotted the new Sparkling Mascara Top Coat display at her local Fred Meyer today, and was nice enough to share some pics:

image credit: Rachel for Nouveau Cheap
Milani Limited Edition Sparkling Mascara Top Coat Collection
(retail: $5.49 each at Fred Meyer)

image credit: Rachel for Nouveau Cheap
Golden Eyes, Silver Gaze, Bronze Glare

These are glittery top coats, meaning they're designed to wear on TOP of your regular mascara.  There are three shades in this collection: Golden Eyes, Silver Gaze and Bronze Glare.

image credit: Rachel for Nouveau Cheap
Golden Eyes, Silver Gaze, Bronze Glare

I think it would be fun to just coat the tips of your lashes with these, don't you?

In terms of which retailers will carry this collection, I'll be sure to post that info if/when I receive it. I would also imagine that, like the new Limited Edition Fall 2013 Textured Creams, these will eventually be available for purchase directly from the Milani website. Again, I'll keep you posted.

Thanks so much, Rachel, for the great sighting and pics. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Those look really interesting. If they end up being any good I'll have to grab the gold and silver for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard Candy makes a version of lash glitter topcoat, comes in a jumbo tube and with more colour options. Funny bc I was at Walmart on Sunday night and had the HC one in purple in my hands, but put it back. My eyes have been sensitive lately so I passed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would really want one of these. I will have to wait for some review first to see how that glitter travels or stays on the lashes. Nothing worse than glitter in the contacts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw these at Fred Meyer along with the new texture polishes. 97005

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder if these wear/look substantially different from using something like the Fantasy Makers glitter liner dabbed onto the lash tips? FM is certainly cheaper, and they both have to be eye safe ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have had these in the past and the payoff wasn't noticeable. However, I did put streaks in my bangs with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love the silver and the bronze, but most products like these don't have enough color payoff to make them a worthy purchase. I hope these do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glitters on your lashes....uhhh...I don't know about that.
    Doubt I'd want those falling in my eyes :-S

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait until these hit stores (unless they already have). Already planning on buying all 3. The silver one is so perfect for the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would be interested in trying them just worried about it affection my vision while driving. Sometimes when I wear the hard candy glitter too coat mascara it grabs sunlight or car lights in passing and it really makes it hard to see. Also hard to see under fluorescent lighting at work. The things we do for beauty But it's all worth it :) arrive pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig